Yikes, October was my last post, due to broken computer and chaos. So much has happened since then, I don't even know where to begin. So I guess I'll just start at the beginning of the chaos and go from there. This could go on and on but I will try to keep it brief and to the point.
This will take a few days so here is "Part 1".
Here goes:
I even have to back track more and start in September. We finally decided to bite the bullet and the plans were in motion to build our house.
I even have to back track more and start in September. We finally decided to bite the bullet and the plans were in motion to build our house.
"This is the Place"

Right in the middle of one of our hay fields. This is the view out the front door.

Right in the middle of one of our hay fields. This is the view out the front door.
On September 15, 2009 we broke ground.
They began pouring the cement on the 17th of Sep.








thanks for not making it look so simple. We stop blogging and lo and behold we have a house. I know that is how it works for some but for the rest it seems to be years oh wait it is years. still not done. :) I am looking for the finished stuff.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting. Do you have pictures of the finished project yet?
ReplyDelete