
I borrowed these photos from a friends blog since my camera doesn't work in the gym. Ashton is in the top left corner. They did such a cute job. Ashton was very nervous, he told me for two days he wasn't going to do it. But when it came time to get ready to go he didn't make a fuss. Each class does to numbers where they sing and dance. Afterwards Eric told Ashton he did a great job and that he particularly like one of the dance moves, Ashton replied "That was a pretty tricky one". Ashton has a cute, good class.


I don't have any photos of Hunter's class, but they did a good job too. He is growing up to fast. He has come out of his shy state.
Some days I wonder who's kid he is.
I did take some video footage, so if I can figure out how to get it on here I'll post.
Cute!
ReplyDelete