The week after Hunter was done with school we took a little day trip to Hagerman to try our hands at fishing (I actually bought a license this year, not that I fished, but if the occasion should arise that my arms aren't full I will be legal.) We had a great time. The weather was perfect! Ashton and I did get a mosquito bite or two (we are the only tasty ones). The boys caught three different kinds of fish, rainbow, bluegill, and sunfish. The bluegill were tiny,(pictured below) they were right by the edge of the pond so the boys would just drop they're lines in to try and snag one.
Our friends Rocky, Becca, and their daughter Rhianna met us for a picnic and the kids did a little more fishing and playing. It was a nice relaxing day!We saw a couple giant bull frogs! (ugh...I hate frogs) The boys thought they could catch them with a fishing net, nope. (Thank goodness!) If you look real close, right in the center of the picture you'll see him.
Hunter had the high catch of the day, reeling in four, I think.
Good Times!!!
Hunter had the high catch of the day, reeling in four, I think.
Good Times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment