
I am a bit behind on the posting so I'll do a bit of back tracking. Hunter had a great year of kindergarten. He loved it most days. It amazes me how much they learned. He enjoys reading and Logan enjoys listening. His favorite subject was math. (He was so proud when he passed of "50 in 1 min." subtraction problems.)

The picture below was the morning of his last day of school. He was so ready to be done for the summer. Of course the next morning he was already missing his teacher and his friends!

They even have a Kindergarten Graduation and program. They all looked so cute in their cap and gowns. They did a few musical numbers. I ran out of memory on my camera so I didn't get the whole song but you get jest of it. It was pretty darn cute!!! Hunter is in the front, middle on the black line of the court.
It's so fun to see how you guys are doing. My Ethan graduates from Kindergarten on Friday and is so excited. I'm going to show him this post about his "cousin." I think he'll love to see that Hunter has a Reunion shirt just like his. It'll be fun to see them play this year at Bear Lake!
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl,
ReplyDeleteHard to believe he will be in first grade already. What a handome, smart kid. I love your boys. They are so fun.