Friday, September 18, 2009

Ashton's First day of pre-k


What a "big kid"!

We are so lucky to have a great pre-k provided at our school. The teachers are wonderful!! It is is 3 days a week for 3 hours a day. Ashton loves it. I thought he would be more hesitant when I took him the first day but he just jumped right in. It helped that he was familiar with the school and the teachers as he went with me to get Hunter everyday from pre-k. He wanted to ride the bus the first day but I thought it would be a good idea if I took him. He rode the bus day two. The boys are the last stop to get on so the seats are pretty full. It took them forever to find a seat. Ashton doesn't like riding the bus for that reason. So on the mornings that Eric is around Ashton talks his dad into dropping him off.
Hunter is a pretty good "big brother" to make sure Ashton is taken care of at school.
Ashton's class didn't start till 2 weeks into the regular school year. He just finished week two and still loves it!
Logan and I are enjoying our few hours together by ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for this Pre-K class! What an awesome group of kids!

    ReplyDelete