
It was another Friday night when Eric was working the late shift....The boys wanted to go to the High School football game and I didn't, so I had to get creative. Yikes...something to take their minds off the fact that "everyone else was at the game and we were stuck at home" we can actually hear the game announcer from our house so it had to be good. This is what we came up with...Cooking dinner on the Cache cooker. The boys thought it was awesome! I like a good hot dog a couple times a year.
Desert was a little more tricky! Ashton didn't want a smore because they get his hands all sticky, what other kid turns down sweet sticky treats? So Hunter and I attempted to make delicious smores. There is a reason you are suppose to cook mellows over hot coals and not and open flame. As you can see in the back ground on the plate, we made several attempts to get the the perfect golden brown marshmallow. We never did succeed, we finally just went with the burnt variety of smores.
The boys liked blowing out the flames and we had a good time and I got out of going to the game.


You're such a good mom, Cheryl!
ReplyDelete