This is the Living and dinning area. (the living and kitchen are all in one room.)
This is the window at my kitchen sink the pantry is to the right, the sliding glass door goes to the back patio.
Below is the hardwood floor crew. Eric, friend Rocky, our dads Ron & Clark, and the boys (not a whole lot of help, not bad though). They were all such good help we appreciate their hard work! It turned out beautiful!
Below is the carpet crew. My brothers Clair, Clint, brother-in-law Justin, and Eric. What a crew they were. They got here (in a snow storm) around 8-8:30 am and finished around 2:30 in the afternoon! They were amazing! I know I have said it before but my family is amazing!!!
I love my carpet!!!
That night we (we doesn't include Eric, but he humored us) thought it would be fun to have a sleep over at the house on the new carpet. We packed up our blankets and pillows and off we went. Not much sleep occurred, fun no, memorable yes! (The floor feels soft to walk on but sleep is another story.) The boys had a great time!
It looks great! I would love to see more pictures. What a great thing for you guys. How exciting!
ReplyDelete