Friday, April 23, 2010

Growing up (to fast)

This was a couple months ago, but you know how I like to play catch up. Logan loves to play on the stairs with his brothers. He thinks he is so big!

I thought ok Im never going to get another "real" family picture again (it's like pulling teeth around here) so one Sunday this is what I came up with. Scary I know but I have to take what I can get. (They were all looking and had smiles- all be it cheesey)

I put the inevitable off as long as I could. It is just so messy, maybe Im a control freak? Logan has finally demanded he hold his own fork. He just shovels as much in as he can, he does pretty well, Im not sure how much chewing is going on which makes me a little bit nervous.

He is almost 18 months (on the 4th of May). Nursery here we come, and I do mean "WE" if he is anything like the previous two, I will be a regular in there too. Im not sure how that is going to work out with me having to lead the music in relief society? Im hoping that they have enough snacks (and toys) that he won't even miss me! I'll report in a couple weeks!
He needs a hair cut sooooo bad. Look at these curls!!! (Mostly just in the mohawk area). I just don't dare start the hair cut process in fear that he will make it imposible to finish and he will be walking around with a half cut! One of these days, maybe next week on Eric's day off, so he can be my assistant.
It is so fun to have him understand what Im saying. He says a few things. Some of his favorites are "No, stop, (mostly to Ashton), hot, thankyou, night night" He is a such a sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. Logan is such a doll! I can't believe he is 18 months already. Loved the picture of all of your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute! I love Logan's curls. Oh and thanks for putting so many recipes on the family blog. I have tried out several and they are all super yummy!

    ReplyDelete