Monday, March 22, 2010

Andersen Olympics

Little boys have quite the imaginations. The other day mine decided they were going to have their own Olympics. They started out by speed skating around the island in the kitchen. And then the Luge. They grabbed their school backpacks and down they went.

After a couple of runs Hunter decided to try on his back head first. He slide about 4 stairs then all of the sudden his feet went over his head. (It happened so fast I didn't get a photo).
After two flips he landed at the bottom right on top of Ashton. Ashton recovered faster, there were no tears from either but that was the end of "The Stair Luge" (by their own choice).
"We" can't wait for winter to be over!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just heard that you had a blog, so I am very happy to see what you are up too! What I can see of your new house looks wonderful! Your boys are darling (I can't believe those dimples on Ashton). I have been super slow, but happy birthday! I have thought of you many times lately.

    ReplyDelete