Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Farmer Turns Two

Where does the time go? It is hard to believe Logan turned two last week. He is a little shorty and doesn't say much, I guess you don't have to when you are as spoiled as he is. Occasionally he slips and says something and then he gets this look on his face of oh ya I don't know how to talk. He is a fun and smart little stink! Anyone who has spent anytime around Logan knows he loves balls. It doesn't matter what kind it is, he will throw it all day long, left or right hand. His form is quite amazing, he steps with the correct foot and everything. He also loves to run, he thinks he is pretty fast too, he swings his bended arms as fast as he can (cause you know the faster the arms move the faster you run). He has actually taken quite a liking to nursery these days. Who wouldn't when they have a ball in one hand and snacks in the other greeting him at the door! He loves his brothers and tries to keep up with them.
We had a little gathering for cake and ice cream to celebrate the big day. When I saw this cake idea at familyfun.com I knew this was the one for Logan. He loves animals and is very animated when he sees even just a picture of one. You know the toy when you pull the lever down and what ever animal picture the arrow lands on it makes the sound. He was playing with that the other day and we caught him singing along to Old McDonald. He was pretty excited when he saw his cake. I don't think he really got the whole birthday thing but he had a good time. He tries to hold up 2 fingers when you ask him how old he is.


He wasn't to excited to eat his cupcake, he wanted to go play with the kids!

He got all of his favorite things:
Book of animals
Football and Boise State jersey
and Cheetos and fruit snacks!

Love this sweet boy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so cute! I love those cheeks! Happy Birthday Logan! And I love that there is a football game on the TV in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little guy! Love him! What handsome boys you have Cheryl. :) Love the cake too! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have three very handsome boys! I am so excited that a girl will be added soon. Good job on the cake--it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, ARe we reALLY RelateD? The cake is amazing, you always have such fun things for birthdays. Cute pics. Mak is jealous of the jersey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Cara--I'm not sure where you came from. Cute cake, cute boy.

    ReplyDelete