
Just after Thanksgiving Ashton told me to look in his mouth because he could feel more teeth comming in. Sure enough his permanant teeth were comming in behind his baby teeth (that weren't even slightly loose)! When Hunter saw them he thought it was pretty cool he said "Hey you're like a shark maybe you'll get three rows of teeth!" I immediantely called the dentist. I told Ashton to work on wiggeling the baby teeth. He tried for weeks but with not much luck. So last week Ashton made the trip to the dentist and had all four lower front baby teeth extracted. It took a bit to get them out. The dentist said the roots hadn't even started to dessolve.
Ashton was tough and did a great job!

His permanant teeth should move forward on their own, but I see braces in our future. Ashton was pretty excited for the tooth fairy to come. It only took her three days to come. Better late than never, right?
That's crazy! I have never seen that before. Hope it wasn't too painful for Ashton having those teeth pulled. They look like they would have hurt.
ReplyDeleteOuch! That looks like it would have been so painful. Ashton is one tough kid. We missed you at the reunion!
ReplyDeleteWow! I hope his other teeth don't give you as much trouble! Was the tooth fairy kind to make up for all his pain?
ReplyDelete