Friday, April 22, 2011

Three Months



Ava weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. when she was 2 1/2 months old. Check out those rolls! Baths take longer than they use to, trying to get all the rolls clean. She was right about the 50% on all her measurements.

She is such a happy baby. Generally just someone talking to her brings a smile to her face. She laughs quite often. Eric had her laughing one night and I caught the tail end of it on video.


At 3 months old she started loosing her beautiful hair. Not only are hair accessories cute but they make great coverups for balding little girls.
She thinks the bumbo chair is alright for a while anyway.





Ava turned three months on a Sunday.

The sleeping beauty waiting to go to church.





She has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 1/2 months. I love that, I don't think my other babies ever did, & still don't sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. What a doll! Love her little laugh. Saylor is on the verge, but hasn't yet. Can't wait. Yay for sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete