Monday, February 23, 2009

The Big Catch


Saturday Eric and Uncle Lee took Hunter and Ashton fishing, while Logan and I went to the Stake RS Meeting. Brother Groberg and his wife spoke and then a brunch was served, it was a good meeting and food. It brought back memories of when my dad was the stake president. Brother Groberg stayed at our house durning one of our stake conferences.
The fishing trip was fun enough that they were gone till late afternoon. Hunter gets car sick and sure enough he threw up all over the truck on the way there. (I feel real bad that I missed it) But from there on out they had a good time. Ashton caught the biggest fish, they say about 6 lbs. Of course Ashton had to go to the bath room so Eric cast his pole out and when they came back they had a fish. A true fisherman. Through out the day they caught much smaller ones as well. Eric was pretty impressed that Hunter could cast out and reel in all by himself. I told him not to get to excited he still has many years of rigging, baiting, casting, and cleaning fish for little ones. One day he will get to "enjoy fishing" again. He is good to take the boys even though he doen't get to "fish" much himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment