Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long Winter Nap

They say that babies sleep a lot when they are going through a growth spurt...or else they didn't nap the entire day...which ever the case may be Logan went to bed a 6:30pm last night and didn't wake up till 6:30am. It was great except for the fact my comfort level wasn't that great and Ashton has begun a stage of nightmares the last few nights. Even today in broad daylight he would not go to the bathroom by himself, the bedroom doors have to be shut....I don't know where this is comming from but can you say no more TV.
Speaking of TV, I'm sure you all were prepared for the switch over to digital T.V. Apparently the daily reminders on TV for the past 200 and something days wasn't enough for us. Only one of our local stations switched over on Tues. the rest are in June I think. Maybe tomorrow we will get a converter box...maybe. Although I haven't missed it as much as I thought I would. I have filled my time with other things, no not necessarily better things, mostly computer. I have found quite a few food blogs that I've been searching for new and exciting recipies. I tried one tonight, Beef Strogonoff. It is a good way to use up my plentiful stew meat. It was a hit at our house, not one complaint! I love when that happens!
Well all three babes are asleep, don't you love that sound?!? I shouldn't wait to long to follow as I never no how long it will last!

2 comments:

  1. I know all about filling my time with other more 'useful' things. If you find something else let me know. But it can't be cleaning or something crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, as you know, I am just about illiterate when it comes to computers and blogs. I just now got on your blog from the cooking blog and read your beautiful mothers day message. You made me cry (that's a surprise) with all your kind words. Thanks for being such a special daughter. I love you.---mom

    ReplyDelete