January 4th, 2009 Logan Lee was blessed by his dad in church. We had a lot of family for the special occassion. Following church we had dinner at our house for about 50 people. Yes it was a little bit on the crowded side but we wouldn't have had it any other way. We were so glad to have everyone here that could come. Thanks to everyone who made the journey!!
We did a little photo taking. I'll love the one of all the special ladies in our lives, Grandma Mary, Terri, Gerri, and Nell!!


Congratulations on your new little baby boy! What a DOLL with all that hair and chubby sweetness! You look amazing and just keep getting prettier over time, Cheryl! I especially love this picture with all the moms. What a blessing for Logan to have so many wonderful ladies to love him! Glad I found your blog!
ReplyDelete