
Ashton turned four on the 2 of Feb. Our groundhog baby! We did cake, ice cream, and presents on sunday before the super bowl ofcourse. Then on Monday the boys and I drove over to Burley and picked up Eric from work to celebrate the special day. We went bowling and then to dinner. Eric easily beat the rest of us, I nearly lost to Hunter. The boys thought it was great! We ate at Stevo's a new found favorite. We order fish (halibut) and chips and shrimp. All deep fried of course and delicious! Unfortunately my camera is on the outs so the bowling pictures were limited to one then it died.
Poor Ashton has been sick for a week and he struggled to keep his eyes open and smile at the same time, but he tried. The cake is a rocket (not my best work but Ashton thought it was great!)
Hey Cheryl, I didn't even remember Ashton's BDay Sorry, I didn't know about the party, but tell him high. By the way glad to see you joined the blogging world. Visit ours anytime!!
ReplyDeleteHey Hey Hey, I was checking this thinking that you were like me. You said you were going to get to it. I wouldn't have guessed it would be so soon. Good for you, procrastination is a horrible thing. I am trying to overcome. Cute pictures! I wish we could have been there for the party>:)
ReplyDelete