On the 2nd of July my family had their reunion at my parent's KOA campground. On Thursday the few of us that were there in the morning went to Flaming Gorge to go water skiing. It had been a really long time since I had skied. (Kids will do that to ya!) I was a bit nervous mostly that it would take me a couple of tries to get up and the Cold water, which it was!!! It had been so long I couldn't remember which foot to put in front. I did it though, I got up on one ski my first try! I was a little sore the next day but not as bad as I anticipated. It was fun, thanks Clint!!
My boys, Eric, and my dad went fishing to Marsh Lake.
This year we had a combined reunion with my immediate family & with my mom's siblings and their families. It was fun to see my cousins I hadn't seen for many, many years!
The boys enjoyed swimming, making Fuitloop necklaces, slingshot water balloons, but mostly just playing with all their cousins!


No comments:
Post a Comment