As the boys grow we have to
up size on the bikes, notice I didn't say upgrade. (Although Hunter would say it was an upgrade.) Eric's dad told Hunter he could have one of the old bikes over at his house if he wanted it and it was
ok with me. Hunter was all sorts of excited. This bike had a basket to carry treasures and a banana seat to boot. The only draw back was it was pink!! He actually didn't even care about that but when I suggested we get some blue spray paint he could hardly contain himself. So he and grandpa painted and fixed it up
duck tape on the seat and all, and new white tires! Hunter just loves it, and I just love that he didn't think he needed a brand new fancy bike. Hunter has taken a few bike trips with grandpa, Ashton looks forward to when he is big enough to join them.
Eric
transferred Ashton's training wheels to Hunter's old bike, which is a better fit for him. He isn't far behind his brother in the size department. Since we don't have some of the bigger city
conveniences like a bike path or even side walks we took the boys to the church parking lot for some smooth riding, where cousins Alli and Will joined us, unfortunately I forgot to get the camera back out after the came.


Sweet rides!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment