Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School

Hooray, another school year has begun! The boys were excited to go back and see their friends and get back into the swing of school again. I'm glad I wasn't the only one ready. I love my boys but we were all getting restless and needing a regular schedule again. As you can see in the picture it was a bit chilly that morning. Fall is in the air!

Hunter is in 2nd grade this year. His teacher is new this year, so we hope she knows what she is getting into. I'm sure she'll be great. Hunter seems to really enjoy her.

Ashton in a big Kindergartner. He goes all day. He loves his teacher and has enjoyed everyday. One day he came home and said "today wasn't a very good day" Why? "All my friends got in trouble, for throwing rocks and standing on the merry go round". He assured me he did not get in trouble.

Logan and I have enjoyed a little more quite time together but he is starting to become a real busybody trying to get and keep my attention all day long. He looks forward to the boys coming home, for some real play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment