Thursday, September 2, 2010

We are going Pink!

I finally had my ultrasound on Monday. I had prepared myself for another boy. All I wanted was a healthy baby! When she said "those are girl parts" I couldn't even believe it. In fact I didn't, I saw the cord and was sure I saw boy parts. She assured me it is a girl and I soon realized she was telling the truth. We are getting a girl! I bought a cute little outfit before we came home from town.

The boys thought they were being tortured because we didn't tell them till that night when we were all together. This video is their reaction. Pretty cute! At the end when it is harder to hear Ashton said "I knew it would be a girl". When Hunter is talking about a Popsicle, he had a bet with one of his friend's mom, who thought it was a girl.

5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest video! I loved seeing their reactions! I think this little girl of yours is going to have some very protective big brothers. We are so happy for you! I almost starting crying when Marshall told me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm insanely happy for you guys and equally jealous! Congratulations Cheryl & Eric! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute, Cheryl! We are excited for your family. Hope she likes frogs and snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAHH! Love those boys, and she is one lucky little thing to have so many boys to plow the way and protect her. Cute video.

    ReplyDelete