Thursday, September 23, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

On Sunday the weather didn't cooperate the way I had wanted and this was the easy, and lazy way out of building a fire. I just flipped the switch on the stove top and dinner was ready in no time. Have you seen the giant marshmallows in the store? I thought the boys would like to try them, so I splurged. They thought they were great, but I wouldn't recommend them. The inside never gets cooked. Coals are a definite must to making a good mellow, unless your idea of good is burnt. That's what we all ended up with cooking over the stove flame. None the less we had a good time.

On Monday the weather was nice enough for the boys to play outside with the neighbors...and they did all day! Of course Logan wanted to be right in the thick of it with the big boys. Eric worked on the wiring of the basement, he got the two bed rooms wired, that's progress.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Looks like a great way to have a cookout to me!

    ReplyDelete